Sunday, September 17, 2006

efficiency

I've gotten a ton of stuff done today, such a great feeling. Let's see if I can continue to be productive throughout the rest of the day. Sometimes I get bursts of productivity, and then I'm over it and on the couch eating ak mak crackers.

So far today I've...
Done led second series
laundry
Got my car washed
Went to Rite Aid, Trader Joe's, and Jimbo's
Done four assignments
Written emails
Vacuumed
Loaded 8 cds to my Ipod

Alright, go Liz!! She's on a roll!!! But now I'm tired, so out come the ak maks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lees Lamar said...

God, I'm like that.
I have these bursts of unsustainable energy.
I get so much done, and then it's all over.
Maybe for weeks! Hahaha.
I think that's a Vata thing.

9:36 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

i need one of those bursts. my house is a wreck

8:21 AM  
Blogger liz said...

well, now I'm sick and had to come home from work. Poo. Watched the second season of Grey's anatomy.

2:21 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

why is everyone getting sick?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home