Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Allergies? Or Ebolla?

My lips are puffy and red and have been for several weeks. I look like I have been drinking Kool-Aid and believe me, I haven't been. Could it be green onions? I am not allergic to onions in general, but I've been eating them more lately and I've been trying to figure out what it could be and that is the only thing that I can think of.

My classroom is a moldy mo-fo, as is my house. I get headaches everyday now and my eyesight is whack. It might be the fluoro lights, which f-in suck butt. I'm actually kinda freaking out, I am not a hypocondriac either. Just stuff is weird. Things are tasting weird in the mornings too.

Anyone have any ideas? Meg? Susan? My students are telling me... you look tired! Your eyes are puffy. I'm not feeling all that stressed about my incredible work load either, so it isn't stress. And the deal is that I have been sleeping a lot, I think it is something going on internally. Maybe it's Ebolla and my lips are going to rot off like a chewer. Ewwwww.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pregnant?

5:47 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

hmm, ya i was thinking preg too.. but the poofy lips, i have no clue..but it is allergy time, so could be that

5:58 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

WHAT?! NO WAY, not pregnant.

Um...maybe you should see a homeopathic doc or a real doc. You always get weird illnesses.

Miss you babe.

7:05 PM  
Blogger liz said...

HA! No, not preggers. YES! I DO get the weirdest illnesses~

7:23 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

hows the ebolla?

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home