Friday, September 29, 2006

At least I have time to watch season two of Grey's Anatomy now

I've been out of commission for two days... the chiro said I slipped the disc out of alightment because my hips are crooked a then I developped scoliosis. The muscles in my scapula are hyper mobile as is my back, while the hips are tight and therefore, something had to give. He gave me an adjustment yesterday so it is feeling better, still debilitating though. I can't pull anything, or lift anything unless my arm is straight down by my side. I have stayed home from work cause I am trying to get this thing before it gets worse. If it got any worse, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed at all. I HATE THIS!!!! I feel like a fat lazy slob. Too bad I can't do anything to help. I am going to get a scan on my back in a few minutes, to see what the problem really comes from, yesterday I was too swollen to get the scan. Tomorrow he's going to give me another adjustment. Man, I should have been a chiropracticter, they RAKE IN THE DOUGH.
Ah, no, I like being a teacher, and being poor. Well, the first is true.

7 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

my chiro is not expensive.. i f u want his #

3:01 PM  
Blogger liz said...

how much per visit?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Lees Lamar said...

Hope that clears up fast!
Jeeze.
I just screwed up my neck, if it make ya feel better!

8:27 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Ya, it sucks. It has been a few days, and looks like yoga is not going to happen for atleast a few more. Ouch.

10:37 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

50 bucks, and usually free first session

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

been thinking about your swollen lips and other allergic symptoms - ok, not green onions. Mold?

9:56 PM  
Blogger liz said...

I think it is mold for sure cause I had to stay home for a couple days from work because of my back(and therefore my moldy classroom) and now my lips are back to normal. Only four more weeks in that classroom thankfully

Meg- mine's 45 so I'll stick with him, going to see him tomorrow, as well as a guy that specializes in PT for scoliosis cases. I hate being immobile

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home