Monday, September 25, 2006

No more sausage lips

I am allergic to green onions, that is what was making my mouth weird. Going back to normal, almost there but lips are cracked from healing, it is always something with me.

Sooooo, on the exciting front, I am getting a massage in an hour. My scoliosis has been KILLING me and it is time to get some attention.

Winter is coming soon, I'm wearing a sweat shirt. It is really grey this afternoon and the wind is cold. Maybe I am just woos. How do you spell woos? Woss? no, hmmm.

Does anyone know of a place near the beach in Carlsbad, under 1400, allowing dogs? Want a place of our own.

In Meg style I am going to do a list

1. Coolest things- my ipod, my bro emailing me and calling me much more, Cava (Spanish bubbly)
2. Weird food cravings of late- Saltines, been wanting to eat just saltines
3. Funniest students- EQ, JC, and JY telling me how much they love me everyday- they def. all want an A
4. Most annoying thing- not being paid
5. Best yoga classes- did 54 sun sals on Thursday for equinox, it was so invigorating
6. Best putter of head on knee- Lander
7. Random fact- I am not having any alcohol except for a little on the weekends. Good habit.
8. Time that I have to get up which is way too early- 5:40.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lees Lamar said...

Random fact..I heard it was better to drink a little all week than to binge on the weekend. Really for me two-three drinks is a binge.
I should drink a little all week and then the two or three aren't a binge!
Glad you figured out the ebola thingy.
Have you ever looked at the inside of a not so fresh green onion? Weird gel slime.
Did you read The Life Of PI? It reminds me of the freaky island he lands on...CREEPY.

6:50 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

i have a muther fucking parasite thing in my intestines! i am miserable and pissed off...fuck

2:04 PM  
Blogger liz said...

ya, that is my binge, a couple glasses of wine. But even that I feel.

I read Life of Pi, actually it annoyed me so I stopped reading it!

Meggers, LAME O. What the? Parasite!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ok, im feeling better, sorry bout the angry comment

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home