Sunday, October 01, 2006

Do I always just bitch on this here blog?

I need a photo... here ya goooos... me thinking about how lame it is to be injured in your back and not be able to do a damn thing. No yoga, no runs, no softball, couldn't even go to work! LAME ASS.

I got a haircut, was feeling pretty gross. It looks better, but I still feel kinda gross. Not being able to do anything besides lie around will do that to ya. I got a couple of inches off. Hope I don't have "the Rachel." Kinda feels like it.

It is beautiful outside. I gotta get out there.

I am definitely allergic to my classroom. I had to take a couple of days off because of my back and now my lips are fine. Or maybe I am just allergic to working. Ya, that is it. I wonder if I can get some kind of disability for that.

I finished second season of Grey's Anatomy yesterday and was balling. Yes, crying for a long time. It was soooooooooo sad when Denny died.

Pleased to say I have been able to sit up all day and haven't needed to lay down because of extreme back pain. Yes! Improvement. I miss yoga however.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya!!! I miss yoga too.

6:28 PM  
Blogger liz said...

sucks

7:40 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

I'm so sorry you're falling apart!!!! :-(

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home