Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The sunset is gorgeous right now, but that is about it

This has been a tough year for me in several ways, but mostly in the physical health way. Started out the year with a knock-me-on-my-ass-for-five-days flu. No yoga for one week. Then hurt my rib. Two weeks off. The took a trip, so two weeks off which was ok, but then got a killer virus, another two weeks off. Then had to switch to night classes cause of work. So can't do nearly the kind of practice as before. Now I've hurt my back, and pretty badly at that. Already been a week, don't know when I will be able to practice. So, is this a sign that yoga just isn't for me? Maybe.

I lost my grandma

Financially I am so in the whole it isn't funny. I have about 25 grand in student loans and counting. I still have 2.5 months of student teaching. So by the time I'm done it is gonna be about 30 grand. Yeah. Stoked about that. Chiro and PT bills not helping on that front either.

My back hurts worse today than yesterday. Not a good sign.

B and I are living in a hole, with mold. I doubt he's ever going to want to get married.

So it actually sounds like I'm having a mope fest. But I'm in a really good mood today. Dealing with reality and not wanting to off myself, that is a good sign eh?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're a student, I've been in that exact same situation financially and it isn't fun, I've also lived in a mouldy hole (with an actual hole in the wall in the bathroom). It does get better, you graduate, get a job and things start falling into place.

I hope your health improves.

cj

2:42 AM  
Blogger Lees Lamar said...

Well, at least you're not moping!:D
Student teaching, lots of hard work and you have to pay. It's never seemed quite right to me!

Marriage, overrated.

Hope the lips are improved.

6:56 AM  
Blogger liz said...

thanks guys!

9:33 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

my del mar house had a weed growing out of the wall! dont worry...keep looking ahead and all this shit will past...maybe u should stop doing yoga for a while, or slow down and not do so much hard shit, maybe your body cant handle it and that is why you are always sick...

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home