Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lander is home. Pretty wild looking! He has a huge slash, no leg, all shaved, and a cone thing on his head. He is hopping around great... eating a ton. Seems super happy and so I am stoked... Ya! So glad he is healthy again. So hard to see doggues in pain.

I'm on vacation now. One week off is sounding so great. I was busy today, but tomorrow is going to be chill. Lots of yoga, lots of sleeping, and lots of relaxation.

I'm selling Arbonne now, it is so amazing. I am super impressed with the product. All natural, botanically based, 100 percent petroleum free. So good in so many ways.

Going to an art show tonight at a friend's space. Life is good now. My bro is at the Apple Cup right now with a bunch of buddies, probably super fun. Go Huskies!!

2 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

crap,i mjust have missed you last nte.. went around 8.. didnt stay long.. poo

3:54 PM  
Blogger liz said...

bummer, we got there at around 930

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home