Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No title for the weary

Almost healed! YIPPEE!! Can do everything at yoga, only thing I can't do is softball.

Found out some horrible crazy shit that some of my kids are going through... alcoholic molesting boyfriends of their mother.... getting jumped with a hammer... I love my kiddies and I want to kick some ass right now for hurting them.

Seems like lots of my friends right now are hitting the bottle. I wonder why we all feel like drinking... Here's to ya!

Things to do:

1. Halloween party saturday. Gonna be sweet!! Thinking of going as the characters from Big Lebowski. OH yeah... best costume right here.
2. Figure out some money quick
3. Get my substitute teaching permit
4. Stop popping these two huge zits on my chin
5. Shave my damn legs... it is a jungle
6. Have some nooky, been crazy Randy lately (must be the recent lack of yoga)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lees Lamar said...

I thought it said stop pooping! Hahaha.
Lets get together and kick some molesters asses!
That is sad....Beyond sad.

7:11 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ya thats awful....im sorry

7:36 AM  
Blogger liz said...

ya it sucks, but they are survivors!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home