Saturday, October 07, 2006

Yo mama goes to bed at 830, no wait, that's me

Soooooooooo, been an interesting couple of weeks. Have a crazy student story, but can't say a word about it because this is the web and i've learned the hard way not to say a damn thing. We'll just say it involves a household tool and someone getting shot.

On another front, really hurting yourself is a challenge. You have to stay put and not escape your head space via exercising. I love to exercise because I can clear my head, clean out my body, and focus on something. When I can't exercise I am just stuck here with me... Not nearly as fun. I am getting better, working with an awesome PT and focusing on getting better. Get beda, get beda....

Yet another front, isn't it odd when you do something and don't even think that it is anything of consequence, and then it totally comes back and bites you in the ass, and hard? Well, I did something stupid and wow did it start a wildfire. I had NO thoughts of reprisal yet as I notice with blogs and emails, there is no way to judge the way it is said as is useful in conversations face to face or over the phone. There is no tone attached to a blog or an email, it is difficult to attach tone, only the best writers can effectively do so. I am not going to say what it was, and those involved will know, but said person will never be mentioned again, never.

Two more weeks at my student teaching placement, it is going to be hard to leave some of my kids. 9 weeks with a different classroom and then I'm done!!!

I miss yoga. Maybe I'll be able to go back by the end of this week. I am going to go for a walk now. It is gorgeous, almost summery, and really low tide which I love.

4 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

oh, going back on your last post, i can figure it out.. bummer

4:44 PM  
Blogger liz said...

What is your new job? We need to catch up in person meggers. Now that you are going to be a nine to fiver, we'll have a similar schedule!

8:08 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

yes, lets do it..alternative health clinic.. working with a doctor of vital hemotology..(blood work)

11:26 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

liz, i was in bed by 845, so dont feel bad

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home