Wednesday, November 08, 2006

List time

Good news list
1. I am getting a replacement stereo that is pimped out courtesy of my insurance.
2. I am starting a new little business venture with this product that is making my skin look really good, and I might have a friend that is going to go into it with me!
3. I did tic tocs by myself again last night for the first time since hurting my back

Bad news
1. I had to come up with 100 bucks for the deductible.
2. Still feel weird when I talk to my ex
3. Should be student teaching tomorrow but morons at the District Office can't find my fingerprints that I've done TWICE- there's another 100 dollars plus I'm out

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just have to ask, do you mean "right" or "write" ?

4:45 AM  
Blogger liz said...

What?

7:41 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ya, what are u talking about?

12:29 PM  
Blogger liz said...

hello anonymous person. Why are anonymous people anonymous, especially when they write irrelevant topics

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

liz,
stacia here. as to your post awhile back about music, you have to check out Grizzly Bear. It's pretty chill, I think you'll like it.
Sorry about your car. That's no good.
It's sopping wet here in PDX. GOt to love it.

4:52 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Stacia! Hey Girl! Sorry about the weather... will check out the music

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home