Tuesday, November 07, 2006

4 times and counting

My car got broken into last night. I haven't said so many expletives in my life as came rolling off my tongue this morning. They stole my stereo and broke my window. I have a hundred dollar deductible. I am a student teacher and make no freaking money. Thanks to the fucker who just got another 100 bucks out of my pockets. Little piece of shit. Like they will get any money for it? So freaking lame. Atleast they didn't steal my baseball glove and yoga mat. That would have really sucked.

It is hotter than a motha here. Too bad I am too pissed off to enjoy it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

OMIGOD - I'm so sorry! Are you shitting me? People are so cruel...like your stereo was probably even worth it. :-(

2:33 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Ya, I am the poorest person on this street and they choose my car. Fuckers.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Lees Lamar said...

I hate stealers!
I Totally know how you feel....
Bastards!

4:46 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

wow, liz, i am soo sorry.. that has never happened to me, thank god, but i am truly sorry.. if anyone stole anything from me i would cry. very hard

6:20 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Thanks guys,

Well Meg this is the fourth time this has happened. So I didn't cry this time (Three times in Tacoma, WA... it was a bit rough there) But it could be worse, they didn't steal my random stuff. That would have really sucked!! I have had stuff like that stolen before, (shoes, books, etc) and those are the things that really suck to replace.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home