Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Updates

I had accupuncture. Ahhhh, the best. Feel so much better.

Lander is getting his leg chopped off tomorrow. Can't wait because they say he'll be so much better and out of pain immediately! Ya! I can't stand seeing him suffer like this! Chop the dang thing off and give me my happy doggy back!

Next week school is off all week. Yoga time galore- doing a full practice on Veteran's day tested my endurance for sure. Miss consistant mysore practice, but absence does make the heart grow fonder.

I went to the new Yoga Swami Anusara studio. It holds classes in a yurt (spelling?). It was pretty cool. We did a lot of handstands and I had Bandhas of steal tonight. Love that feeling, like you are floating and like standing in a handstand is natural.

I like Tiff's post tonight. I tried to post a comment and of course it was lost. Basically I was saying that me plus pot equals bad. For others, with overactive minds it is another case. For my students with zero motivation, it is soooooooo freaking bad. I have this cool kid that is just on the brink of falling into a huge abyss. He is smoking and this is making him put one foot over the edge. I had a candid talk with him last week. But you know, he is sixteen, and he needs to figure stuff out on his own, that is the only way you truly learn.

I got my digital camera back and it is all fixed so there are going to be some photos coming soon! I'll post my three legged dog soon and you can all see how gorgeous he is. He needs a bath but has been in too much pain for me to subject him to something he HATES.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lees Lamar said...

Our friends dog has a leg that's gone missing.
He is the happiest thing on the planet.

What did you acupuncture? Was it the Hamstrings?

6:39 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

oh lander.. poor little mutt

5:59 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Hamstrings and Rhomboids. Feel sooooooo much bedda. Love her. Can't wait to get home to see Lander the three legged wonder

7:28 PM  
Blogger liz said...

They are keeping him overnight. I guess he is bleeding too much. I'm scared :(

8:20 PM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

I'm so glad that he's going to be alright. I know you've been pretty torn up about this, but thank goodness he'll soon be feeling better!

I love you Lizzie!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home