Wednesday, January 17, 2007

List time

Things to be stoked about:

1. Done with student teaching
2. Job interview Friday
3. Bali this summer with Brian :)
4. Santa Barbara this weekend with Brian :)
5. Landing Bakasana B from Handstand (but not today, only Monday)

Things to not be stoked about:

1. Still live in the sludge house (but heh, makes sense to stay until summer and save cash for Bali)
2. Brrrrr
3. I have an interview... makes me nervous
4. Have to retake my constitution test cause I failed (I guess I should have studied!!!)
5. My right side is soooooooooooo tight, no end in sight

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Bliss said...

YAY for Bali! That will be an incredible trip! How are you? I haven't seen you on IM!!!

Blessings, my dear!
XOXO

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home