Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Tofurkey day

Actually going to have gourmet mac and cheese, no tofurkey. Yoga was packed out this morning, I guess lots of people getting away from family, and trying to mellow themselves out for the rest of the sometimes stressful day. I personally love yoga on holidays. So many people there, tons of energy, and lots of time. So many people travel a great distance to practice there, good to be reminded of how good we've got it here. Yesterday, in Vrchikasana II Tim put my feet in my armpits. That was wild and I got a little freaked and came out of it. He laughed and said, "Maybe they would have gotten stuck!" I said, well, let's not see about that! Nice to know that my back is still open even though I can't practice Mysore much anymore due to work.

We are going to our friend's place tonight for dinner. It is going to be relaxed and laid back, in my opinion, the best kind of holiday, or event. I hate stressful holidays... cooking... arranging...etc. Much better just to sit back and enjoy your loved ones.

Have a great day and long weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

i went to vegas.. talk about not being stressed out.. was perfect

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home