Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Back

I had a lovely visit back to good old Clarkston. I saw lots of friends and family and settled into a nice LAZY pace. Driving, life in general is just slower there. Good for the soul. I did only two practices of first series only. I did lots of tv watching, shopping, and sleeping. Ah, home is so easy.

Back to life now. Yoga wasn't too bad this morning, though I'm having this weird pinching in my left hip flexor, like it is out of place. I couldn't do leg behind the head because of this pinching. It just wouldn't go. I came really close to Karandavasana this morning, though not close enough! I've figured out what exactly inhibits the legs from going into lotus easily upside down and it is definitely that the sides of my butt are tight. This is a tough area to get to.

So sad about what happened to Sean O'Shea. I didn't know him though I've practiced with him. Such a freak accident and so sad for those who loved him.

I hope you are all well and bring on 2007, it is going to be a good one

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at home and glad you're back. Always enjoy reading your posts! How's your doggie doing??
And I do hope you are right about '07 being better than '06...

11:32 AM  
Blogger liz said...

He's back to his mischevious self!

Intention: 2007 WILL BE BETTER

Result: it is

(atleast I hope that is the way it works)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home