Monday, February 26, 2007

She's laughing like a choir girl

List

1. Going to be a Mrs. not a Ms. cool but kinda scary. I have been single for 29 years you know.

2. Walking for two hours at Torrey Pines will make your ass hurt like a mother. Duh!!

3. Cold Water Kids are my favorite right now. Love it!

4. Wedding planning has 5 billion details. Egads!! Fun but geez, lots to think about!

5. Good to see you Megs last weekend! Aggrolites were pretty sweet-

6. I'm sore- yoga/hiking/softball practice/training with Mike = soreness

7. Bring on Bali for six weeks with my... husband!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Liz -
Soooo - do you have a wedding date - range - set yet?? I'm so happy for you! I just can't get over it! Malinda

5:37 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

holy moly.. im headed in kinda the opposite direction..but how exciting for you!! wow, bali, im jealous

1:42 PM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

I just made my hotel arrangements for your wedding. YIPPEE, MRS ADAMS!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home