Thursday, November 08, 2007

Feel like writing




Hi, I feel like I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm Liz. It has been a very long while since I've written. Sorry blogosphere- life just got hectic and crazy.

Brief update, got married to my wonderful Husband(turned out perfect- so much fun), went to Bali (good and bad times both), hurt my knee practicing yoga in bali and still can't do lotus, got back in August, found out I was preggers, got a job... now getting big (already at 27 weeks), and so stoked to have our kid. She is a busy little girl, she has been kicking non stop since yesterday morning and kept me up all night. I guess this is good practice for the upcoming sleepless nights.

I am having an easy pregnancy. I am so lucky. Due date is Feb. 4. Crazy lucky to be having a baby, I have so many friends struggling to get pregnant. Not at all pleasant for them.

My ribs are being pushed out by this little spud, it hurts!

Here's some honeymoon photos for your viewing pleasure

4 Comments:

Blogger Lees Lamar said...

Woooo! Congratulations Liz in question!
Baby! Yea! Good on ya and the new old man:)
Nice to have an update...I was just asking myself "what happened to Liz?"

Hooray!

Susan

4:54 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Hey Susan! Good to hear from you, I thought you'd disappeared too but then figured out you just moved.

I read your post a few days back about yoga music and had a good laugh, though I do admit to liking it during practice. Other than that, it is a no go for me too.

I secretly want to move to Portland. The husband isn't as keen cause he's afraid of not being able to surf, but we'll see. I wonder how far it is to snowboard.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

ahhhh portland!!!

You always said you weren't going to stay here :-(((((((((((

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I am biased about Portland, but I would LOVE for you to move here...

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home